Sunday, 19 June 2011

SW BBQ SAUCE / REGGAE REGGAE SAUCE

BBQ SAUCE

FRYLITE
1 ONION CHOPPED
1TSP MILD CHILLI
227ML/8FL OZ PASSATA
3 TBSP BALSAMIC VINEGAR
3 TBSP SWEETNER
1 TBSP WORCESTER SAUCE
1/4 TSP MUSTARD POWDER
S & P

FRYLITE ONIONS UNTIL SOFT WITH CHILLI POWDER.STIR IN ALL INGREDIANTS ,BRING TO BOIL AND SIMMER FOR 10 MINS UNTIL THICKENED.

CAN BE SERVED HOT OR COLD.WILL KEEP FOR UP TO 2 WEEKS IN FRIDGE.
I USE INSTEAD OF HP AND ALSO OVER CHICKEN ETC!!

REGGAE REGGAE SAUCE

1 TSP MEDIUM CHILLI POWDER, GARLIC, GINGER AND ALLSPICE
HALF A CARTON OF PASSATA
3 TBSP ARTIFICIAL SWEETENER
4 TBSP BALSAMIC VINEGAR
1 TBSP WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE



2 comments:

  1. Eating is really one of my hobby i mean part of my life. I love ging o to a place and at the same time taste their delicious and most wanted food.I want to taste something that is new to my palate.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. When someone writes an article he/she keeps the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it. Therefore that’s why this post is outstanding.Thanks!

    Bubble
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete